40th District Court
The courthouse is located on the northwest corner of Eleven Mile Road and Jefferson Avenue, two major thoroughfares in the city of St. Clair Shores. The area surrounding the building is a mix of government offices, businesses and private homes.
The St. Clair Shores Police Department is located south of the courthouse (southwest corner of the intersection), directly across Eleven Mile Road. The Public Library and City Hall are located on the southeast corner of Eleven Mile Road and Jefferson Avenue, diagonally across from the courthouse.
Please note: When the court is closed to the public, a drop box is available (to pay most tickets) 24 hours a day. The drop box is installed to the left of the front door.
View Case Records: Click Here
TEXT MESSAGE REMINDERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT THE COURT TO SIGN UP @ #586.445.5280
- Chief Judge Honorable Mark A. Fratarcangeli
- Honorable Judge Joseph Craigen Oster
- District Court Magistrate: Honorable Mary Beth Leija
- District Court Magistrate: Honorable Mark Metry
- Court Administrator: Andrea R. Strassburg