August 3, 2021 Election - What is on the Ballot?
Absentee Ballot Applications are now available for the upcoming August 3, 2021 & November 2, 2021 Election (see links below). Ballots for the August 3, 2021 Election will be mailed by June 24th. Ballots for the November 2, 2021 will be mailed by September 23, 2021.
You can return your Absentee Ballot Application & Absentee Ballot in the white election drop boxes located in the front and rear of City Hall 24 hours / 7 days a week, or at the City Clerk's counter during normal business hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Clerk's Office Extended Hours for Election Needs:
Thursday, July 22nd 2021 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday, July 31st 2021 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Absent Voter Ballot Application PDF Form
- ONLINE Absent Voter Ballot Application
- How do I apply for an accessible absentee ballot? (For voters with print disabilities)
- Absentee Voting Explained
- Permanent Application Voter List Form
(You will automatically be sent an Absentee Ballot Application to complete, sign, and return in order to obtain a ballot for all future elections)
- Check your Voter Registration
- Elections and Voting FAQs
- View a Sample Ballot at www.mi.gov/vote
- Election Night Results
- Voter Registration Form
- Spoiled Ballot Request If you make a mistake on your ballot, you must submit a signed written request for a new ballot.
- Absentee Ballots are available in person (40 days prior to each election - June 24th)
- Ballots sent to you by mail: by 5 pm the Friday before Election Day
- Obtain an Absentee Ballot at the Clerk's office: by 4 pm the day before Election Day
- Register to Vote at the Clerk's office: by 8 pm Election Day with picture ID & proof of residency
- Ballot must be returned to the City Clerk's office before 8 pm on Election Day
- For further details, click here.